Code of Ethics
- I am not and do not claim to be a medical practitioner.
- I do not offer medical diagnosis or treatment.
- The work I do is not a substitute for medical advice or diagnosis.
- I do not claim my practises or products will cure illness or disease.
- I will not provide readings to persons under the age of 18 without the consent of their parent or guardian.
- I am a tarot reader/consultant but this does not suggest I am a psychic or medium.
- I do not read the specifics of financial, legal and health or any advice that I am not professionally qualified to do so.
- A tarot reading is a two way process. I will ask questions and expect the seeker to be involved as this helps the reading to open up and expand.
- All readings are strictly private and confidential and will not be shared with any third party.
- As a tarot reader I will offer my opinion and advise and will not interfere with the free will of the seeker.
- Any actions and decisions made by the client as a result of their reading is at the sole responsibility of the seeker.
- I will be compassionate and sensitive to the seekers feelings and not judge or condemn.
- I do not predict lotto numbers.
- I do not invoke or remove spells.
- I will never refuse a client on the grounds of race, colour, religious beliefs disability or sexual orientation.